Our small library has a great selection of Dharma books for your reading pleasure. Books are able to borrowed for 3 weeks at a time and we ask for a small donation in return. If you are interested in borrowing any of the following books, please contact us and we can let you know if it is available. The centre is open Wednesday nights from 7pm – 8pm for our regular practise or during scheduled teachings. If you have any books you would like to donate to the centre, new or pre-loved, we would happily accept them.
Books listed Alphabetically by Author:
- The Teaching of Buddha
- Samatha Meditation
- Lamdre, Dawn of Enlightenment
The Corporate Body of the Buddha Educational Foundation (compiled by)
- What is Buddhism?
The Dalai Lama
- The Joy of Living and Dying in Peace
- Lighting the Path
- Buddha Heart, Buddha Mind (Living the four nobel truths)
- Path to Bliss
- The Art of Happiness at Work
- The Way to Freedom
- Gems from the Heart (Dalai Lama Excerpts)- Complied by the Tibetan Women’s Assosiation
- The Good Life, a Guide to Buddhism for the Westener
Jam Tse Dhargyey Ling (compiled by)
- Chenrezig for World Peace and Compassion
Kopan Monastery (compiled by)
- Combined Jorcho and Lama Chopa Practise
- Kopan Monastery, Prayers and Practices
Geshe Ngawang Dhargyey
- Tibetan Tradition of Mental Development- Geshe Ngawang Dhargyey
- Freedom, Individual and Social
Pong Re Sung Rap Tulku Rinpoche
- Glorious Vajra of the Eastern Sun
- The Essential Nectar
- View, Meditation and Action
- The Kindess of Others
- Cave in the Snow
- The Essence of Tibetan Buddhism
- Becoming Your Own Therapist
- The Peaceful Stillness of the Silent Mind
- Make Your Mind an Ocean
Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Altar Set-up and Water Bowl Offerings
- Virtue and Reality
- The Joy of Compassion
- Advice for Monks and Nuns
DVDs and Video’s:
- Dalai Lama meeting with the Wellington Comittee. Video.
- The Tibetan Excercises of Longevity.Video.
- Chenrezig Sand Mandala for World Peace and Compassion. Video.
- The Story of the Maitreya Project. Video.